yellow and white

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Busy crafting...

Today I was able to complete 4 rosette necklaces!( Two teal and two royal blue.) I also rolled enough mustard rosettes for 3 necklaces. I ran out of chain before I could complete them, which means Olivia and I will be taking a drive to the craft store tomorrow a.m.!

Last night for dinner I made a delicious pasta. I call it Seafood Caprese Pasta, here is the recipe:
-1 lb. Raw jumbo shrimp
-1/2 lb. Raw scallops
- box of pasta (I always get whole wheat)
-1 tbs. Butter
-1 garlic clove, minced
-1 jar of Alfredo sauce
-2 vine ripened tomatoes, cut into half inch cubes
-1/4 cup fresh basil, torn into small bits

Begin by boiling water for your noodles and cookin those up! Heat butter and garlic in a large saucepan, add shrimp and scallops on medium heat ( these cook fast!). Done when shrimp turns pink. Add Alfredo sauce, tomatoes, basil, and noodles and let simmer for at least five minutes so all the flavors melt together. Add a pinch of salt and pepper, a voila!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment